Friday, April 12, 2013

Lettuce Wraps, The Paleo Buritto

One of the most difficult aspects of eating Paleo was not being able to eat grains. For me, this meant not being able to eat burritos, tacos and all that delicious Mexican food. In fact, before going Paleo, my diet would mostly consist of burrito's. I know this sounds pretty boring or every meal but it was the best way I could find to consume lots of veggies and still enjoy my meal.


Plan of Action


I knew i couldn't give up my favorite meal, so what was I to do? I did some research and found lettuce wraps!

This just looks delicious!   >   >    

There are many ways to make lettuce wraps. The ingredients are endless, and the best part? 

It's 100% Paleo!

Need some recipe ideas?

Work up an appetite with some at home body weight workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment